It’s easier than you think to furnish your apartment for less than $2k. We’re talking furniture for your living room, bedroom, and dining area that won’t break the bank. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to overhaul your entire apartment-style, we have options just for you. Keep reading to find out how easy it is to transform your home. Plus, we have options for you to take home your brand-new furniture before you get your tax refund!
Four Steps to Decorating Success
If you’re ready to dive into redesigning or furnishing your apartment, you need a checklist to help you stay on track and fulfill all your interior design needs. Follow these steps to make sure your shopping process is a success:
- Pinpoint what items you need. Essentials like a bed, sofa and loveseat set, and a dining set should be at the top of your list. Once you understand your essentials, you can add on extras to fill out your apartment with beautiful and functional furniture.
- Set a budget range that offers wiggle room. In this post, we’re teaching you how to shop within a $2,000 budget. However, don’t be afraid to leave room for unexpected extras like accent chairs, an ottoman, lamps, and other accessories.
- Find a style that you’ll love for years. If you think about it, investing in one furniture set that you will use for years will save you tons of money down the road. Try a timeless style or something that suits your personality to add a playful and lasting design element to your home.
- Shop at American Freight Furniture and Mattress for all your furniture and mattress needs. We will help you furnish your apartment with brand-new, stylish furniture that won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
What’s most important to you? Saving money? Finding lots of options within your budget? Creating a modern apartment design? Here are three strategies you can follow to furnish your apartment:
The Most-for-the-Money Option
Stretch your dollars the furthest by getting more items for your hard-earned money. For less than $2,000, you can take home one of the following options:
- Complete your bedroom, living room, and dining room with essentials and accessories. Check out the Cheyenne Bedroom Collection (5-piece set in Full/Queen) for $699.99, the Silverton Pewter Sofa and Loveseat Collection (two pieces) for $799.99, the Henderson Grey Dining Collection (5 pieces) for $299.99, the Paxton Occasional Collection (three pieces) for $119.99, and the Porcelain Lamp Collection (two lamps) for $39.96. The grand total before taxes: $1,959.92.
- Furnish a two-bedroom apartment featuring two bedrooms, one living room, and one dining room. Choose the Jacob Bedroom Collection (5-piece set in Full/Queen) for $499.99, the Millie Bedroom Collection (3-piece Full) for $399.99, the Jitterbug Pogo Sectional Collection (two pieces) for $499.99, the Sierra Motion Recliner for $198.00, the Blake Dining Collection (5 pieces) for $149.99, and the Langston Dark Occasional Collection (three pieces) for $199.99. The grand total before taxes: $1,947.95.
Choose option 1 or 2 will help you get the most furniture for less money! Visit your local American Freight Furniture and Mattress to check out our whole-house packages, living room packages, and bedroom packages.
If you don’t need pieces for every room in your apartment, but you could definitely use some new furniture, check out these options that focus on quality instead of quantity:
- Maximize the comfort in your home with a complete bedroom set and mattress. Check out the Dayton Bedroom Collection (5-piece Queen set) for $1,099.99 and Beautyrest Silver Aware Medium Collection (Queen size) for $799.00. The grand total before taxes: $1,898.99.
- Rest and relax with pieces that will bring you comfort in your bedroom and living room. Check out the nordicREST Odin (Queen size) for $598.00 and the Tombstone Motion Sofa and Loveseat Collection (two pieces) for $1,399.98. The grand total before taxes: $1,997.98.
Here are some mix-and-match options to furnish your apartment like a pro:
- To create the ultimate living room and dining room setup, choose the Alton Silver Sectional Collection (2-piece set) for $799.99, the Alton Silver Ottoman for $199.99, the Gryo Occasional Collection (3-piece set) for $249.99, the Dawn Desk (chair and desk) for $129.99, and the Raven Noir Dining Table Collection (5-piece set) fro $599.00. The grand total before taxes: $1,978.96. You can mix and match other items to get a similar total.
- To create variety in your apartment, choose the Kelly Sectional Collection for $499.99, two Kelly Motion Recliners (two separate recliners) for $199.99 each, the Paxton Occasional Collection (3-piece set) for $119.99, the Erin Bed Collection (Queen) for $129.99, and the Jamison Gold Collection (Queen) for $598.00. The grand total before taxes: $1,747.95.
As you can see, there are tons of ways to furnish your apartment for less than $2k. Stop by your local American Freight Furniture and Mattress today to see our new arrivals.
Yes, you read that right. From 1/13/2020 through 3/15/2020, you can take home any furniture or mattress set for $50 and make NO PAYMENTS for 60 days! If you’re looking for a great way to utilize your tax refund, what better way to spend your money than on furniture you use every single day. Plus, you don’t have to wait for your tax return to start shopping. Click here for more information on our payment plan offer. Hurry in! This offer won’t last.
American Freight Has Everything You Need
From living room furniture to accessories, from bedroom collections to dining table sets, there’s something for everyone at American Freight for an everyday low price. You can furnish your apartment, your condo, or your home. Stop by your local store today to see our latest offers.
Subscribe to the Blog
Are you ready for more furnishing tips, decorating tricks, and furniture information? Good news! It’s free to sign up for our email list. Click the image below to add your name and email address. We’ll send you blog and quiz content every week to keep you up-to-speed on all our latest information.